This portal allows you to:
- Execute, track and confirm your international payment online in a secure portal
- Use familiar payment options from your home country, in 140+ currencies
- Access a 24/7 multilingual Customer Support Team for assistance
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee.
Watch this video to see how it works
How to make a payment to TMUIC:
- Go to TMUIC’s Payment Portal to begin your payment.
- Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and confirm your payment booking.
- Receive instructions on how to complete the payment process, depending on your payment method.
- Track your payment online from start to delivery to TMUIC with your Flywire Dashboard and access to Flywire’s multilingual Customer Support Team.
Having trouble with Flywire?
24/7 Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions
- From a major Canadian Bank Account (TD, RBC, BMO, HSBC, Scotiabank, CIBC)
- Go to – “Pay Bills & Transfer Funds”
- Go to – “Add payee” under “Manage payees”
- Search “TMUIC” or “Toronto Metropolitan University International College” in payee name
- Enter your TMUIC student ID as the account number