Toronto Metropolitan University International College accepts various international payment options through TMUIC’s Payment Portal, powered by our official payment partner, Flywire. TMUIC also accepts payment through online banking from Canadian banks and other payment options.
This portal allows you to:
- Execute, track and confirm your international payment online in a secure portal
- Use familiar payment options from your home country, in 140+ currencies
- Access a 24/7 multilingual Customer Support Team for assistance
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee.
Watch this video to see how it works
How to make a payment to TMUIC:
- Go to TMUIC’s Payment Portal to begin your payment.
- Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and confirm your payment booking.
- Receive instructions on how to complete the payment process, depending on your payment method.
- Track your payment online from start to delivery to TMUIC with your Flywire Dashboard and access to Flywire’s multilingual Customer Support Team.
Having trouble with Flywire?
24/7 Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions
- From a major Canadian Bank Account (TD, RBC, BMO, HSBC, Scotiabank, CIBC)
- Go to – “Pay Bills & Transfer Funds”
- Go to – “Add payee” under “Manage payees”
- Search “TMUIC” or “Toronto Metropolitan University International College” in payee name
- Enter your TMUIC student ID as the account number